Disclosure of Personal Information Not Required
TZ Limited recognizes that your privacy is very important to you and that you have a right to control your personal information. You may view some areas of the TZ Website without providing any personal information however We may not be able to provide the full range of services through the TZ Website if You do not provide Your personal information.
Voluntary Disclosure of Personal Information Collected and Usages
The personal information We collect and use about You through the TZ Website includes, without limitation:
- Personal information that You voluntarily choose to furnish to Us when You view the TZ Website, register or update Your registration as a user of the TZ Website including, but not limited to, Your name, address, email address, phone numbers, regional location, together with other categories of personal information;
- Our web server logs may collect additional personal information, including, but not limited to tracking of passive information relative to Your visit for statistical purposes including but not limited to Your IP address, the date and time of Your visit to the site, the pages accessed, and documents downloaded, the previous website visited and the type of browser used. No attempt will be made to identify You or Your browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our service provider’s logs. This information is analysed at the end of each month to determine the site’s usage statistics and improve site performance and content.
- Your personal preferences or requests for information You select as You use the TZ Website including, without limitation, the kinds of contact You would like to receive and the method of delivery;
- Any messages or comments You voluntarily choose to submit to the TZ via the TZ Website,
- Information submitted to online facilities such as search tools and engines;
- Your message content may be monitored by Our service providers or TZ employees for trouble shooting, compliance auditing and maintenance purposes or where email abuse is suspected.
Email newsletter related cookies
The TZ Website offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Forms related cookies
When You submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember Your user details for future correspondence.
Trusted Third Party Cookies
The TZ Website uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions to help Us understand how You use the site and ways that We can improve Your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long You spend on the site and the pages that You visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow You to connect with Your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including LinkedIn and Facebook, will set cookies through Our site which may be used to enhance Your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
You should be aware that We, and any authorized agents, may use Your email address to contact you in the future as consented. TZ shall not use or disclose any personal information about You without Your consent, except as provided below:
- We believe that in good faith that the law requires the disclosure;
- We believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to provide You with a service which You have requested, such as, but not limited to, the delivery of Alerts and tracking of communication through a third party customer focused tracking system;
- To protect Our rights or property, another visitor to the TZ Website, or any member of the public.
Third Party Links
The TZ Website may contain links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). Third Party Websites should contain their own privacy statements and those third parties are responsible for informing You about their own privacy practices.
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of Your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while We strive to protect such information, We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal information You transmit to Us and You do so at Your own risk which you fully and completely assume.
Once Your personal information comes into Our possession, We will take reasonable measures to assure that Your personal information is treated securely. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your personal information
The personal information you provide may be transmitted, used, stored, and otherwise processed outside of Australia and the United States including to jurisdictions that do not have data privacy laws that provide equivalent protection to Australia and the United States. Notwithstanding the foregoing, We will take reasonable measures to protect Your personal information wherever these activities occur.
Claims and Causes of Action
Level 11, 1 Chifley Square
Sydney NSW 2000
Phone +61 2 9222 8890