To our valued Customers and Business Partners
A message from TZ in response to COVID-19
At TZ, we pride ourselves on making responsible decisions about the health and wellbeing of our employees, customers and suppliers. In response to COVID-19, we have implemented business continuity plans to ensure that we can continue to operate and provide on-going sales, services and support during these challenging times. Specifically, we have implemented the following measures across all our regional operations:
- Our employees have been set up to work effectively from home during normal business hours of operation.
- For those employees that need to work at our office locations. we have implemented staggered staffing schedules to mitigate the risk of infection and the potential impact on our workforce.
- In addition, we have implemented international and domestic travel bans on any form of public transportation. Where employees need to work at our office locations, the Company has offered on-site or near-site car parking to support staff to drive to and from work as needed.
- As a business, we are complying with all local, state and government requirements for social distancing.
- We remain fully operational, working closely and communicating on a regular basis with our suppliers to keep our customers informed of any changes that might impact lead-times or the delivery of our products.
Our senior leadership team are closely monitoring the status of the outbreak and are empowered to proactively act to mitigate any risk that could adversely impact our supply chain continuity or our capacity to sell, service and support our products in our market.